In-Store Returns | Special Order| Check Acceptance
Returns for in-store purchases
Returns of regularly stocked items are accepted within 30 days of original purchase subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All returned items must be accompanied by their original receipt, in their original packaging, unused and in new and resalable condition. Absolutely no returns of product with torn, damaged, or missing packaging. Lumber, Building and panel items must not be cut, weathered, or otherwise show any signs of use to receive credit. We cannot offer returns for special order items, items marked final sale, clearance or items sold more than 30 days previous. Power equipment and tools are not returnable once used, or if gasoline is put in the equipment.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. In the event payment was made by check, refunds will be subject to a 21-day waiting period from time of original purchase, after which a company check will be issued to the customer to complete the refund process.
- Returns of large quantities may take up to 5 business days to process due to verification procedures.
- All return decisions are at the sole discretion of store management.
In-Store special order policy
We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are to be paid in full.
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on special order or non-stock merchandise.
- Special order items and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELED once placed with our suppliers.
- We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to arrive, best of our ability, however we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
Acceptance of Checks REQUIRES PRIOR APPROVAL from store management. All Checks must be written on a Local Bank. Your identification will be verified, and you must show a current and valid Kentucky Driver's License. We will not accept out of state checks.